Quinoa and Broccoli Salad
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 red onion
- ½ cucumber
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 2-3 tsp. Organic Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley or coriander
- Cook ½ cup quinoa with 1 cup water, once cooked allow to cool.
- Chop broccoli into rice-sized pieces, add finely chopped onions. Sprinkle sea-salt and allow to soften for 20 minutes to soften. Add quinoa, cucumber, olive oil and fresh herbs.
- Broccoli and onion are both rich in a specific a flavonoid antioxidant known as quercetin – a natural anti-histamine which can help stabilize the release of histamine within the body.
- Discover more tips on how to reduce hayfever symptoms on naturally here!