2 Ingredient banana pancakes
- 1 large banana, mashed (should be around ⅓ to ½ cup when mashed)
- 2 eggs
Optional add ins:
- ⅛ tsp baking powder (makes them fluffier and more pancake like)
- 2 tbsp nut butter, ground almonds or dessicated coconut (makes them a little denser)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup blueberries/ raspberries/ chopped nuts
1. Peel and mash the banana, stir in the egg. Mix in any non-chunky add ins that you want (e.g. nut flours or butters, baking powder…). For smoother texture add
2. Heat a little coconut oil in a pan. Turn the heat down to medium-low.
3. Pour a circle of batter into the pan (about 1 or 2 tbsp of batter per pancake).
4. Cook until golden brown on the underside (around 1 minute) sprinkle on any chunky ingredients (e.g. fruit, nuts, if using), then use a metal spatula to flip and cook until golden brown on the other side (30 seconds to 1 minute).
5. Serve warm with coconut yogurt…yum!