Doctors and Naturopaths working together to deliver the best of natural and conventional medicine
Our approach to patient care values the importance of the patient-practitioner relationship, focuses on the whole person, is informed by evidence and integrates naturopathic healthcare and disciplines, lifestyle and nutritional advice.
At the Holistic Medical Centre we:
- Treat the person not the symptom.
- We take the time to get to know you.
- We listen to your history to get a good understanding of the genetic, environmental, lifestyle and nutritional factors that can impact well being, long-term health and complex or chronic diseases.
- Carry out a comprehensive review of bloods, nutritional, hormonal and other results to identify the underlying cause of health issues.
- Develop a comprehensive evidence-based treatment plan for management of symptoms, recovery, achieving and maintaining optimal health.
- Promote screening and preventative health.
- Optimise health and well-being
- Offer onsite Acupuncture, Osteopathy and Psychology
- There are a few clinic policies you should be aware of.
- Naturopath appointments are 60 mins for an initial consultation and 30 mins or longer if required for follow up.
- Doctors appointments are 30 minutes. Longer consultations are available on request. 15 minute consultations are reserved for enrolled patients who are presenting with an acute symptom that needs to be assessed and treated with some urgency.
- To make an Acupuncture, Osteopath or Psychology appointment please see details on the relevant tab under Our Team
Patient Portal Access
Manage your Health online 24/7 with our patient portal. At your convenience
- book a 30 min Doctor appointment (for acute appointments please call reception);
- book Naturopath appointments;
- order repeat prescriptions; and
- access your lab results
- More information »
New and Casual patients
To make us your usual general practice & benefit from enrolled patient fees complete and return this enrollment form.