Holistic GPs and naturopaths working together to deliver the best of natural and conventional medicine
Welcome to the Holistic Medical Centre. Our approach to patient care values the importance of the patient-practitioner relationship, focuses on the whole person, is informed by evidence and integrates naturopathic healthcare and disciplines, lifestyle and nutritional advice.
Our team of doctors, naturopaths and nurses collaborate to provide you with high quality integrated healthcare.
At the Holistic Medical Centre we:
- Treat the person not the symptom. We take the time to get to know you. We listen to your history to get a good understanding of the genetic, environmental, lifestyle and nutritional factors that can impact well being, long-term health and complex or chronic diseases;
- Carry out a comprehensive review of bloods, nutritional, hormonal and other results to identify the underlying cause of health issues;
- Develop a comprehensive evidence-based treatment plan for management of symptoms, recovery, achieving and maintaining optimal health.
- Promote screening and preventative health.
- Optimise health and well-being
We do book 15 minutes consultations. These consultations are reserved primarily for enrolled patients who are presenting with an acute symptom that needs to be assessed and treated with some urgency.
More information (on clinic policies)
New and Casual patients
To make us your usual GP practice & benefit from enrolled patient fees complete and return this enrolment form.